2025 AMS Calendar...
Add Reply
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-08-12 22:01:03 UTC
Well, not only did I happen to make it in the AMS 2025 Calendar. I made
the damn cover! Wow, that was unexpected. :^)

I gave a shout out to C++! :^)
Moebius
2024-08-12 22:07:38 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Well, not only did I happen to make it in the AMS 2025 Calendar. I made
the damn cover! Wow, that was unexpected. :^)
https://i.ibb.co/MsWt6Mc/ct-p0.jpg
HOLY SHIT!!! (But it didn't come totally unexpected.) :-)

You are the man!
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-08-13 06:08:16 UTC
Post by Moebius
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Well, not only did I happen to make it in the AMS 2025 Calendar. I
made the damn cover! Wow, that was unexpected. :^)
https://i.ibb.co/MsWt6Mc/ct-p0.jpg
HOLY SHIT!!! (But it didn't come totally unexpected.) :-)
You are the man!
Thank you Moebius! Also, thanks for conversing with me.

Fwiw, I got February:

:^)
FromTheRafters
Congratulations Chris!
Chris M. Thomasson

https://i.ibb.co/jycFxwz/image.png
sobriquet
Awesome cover, Chris!
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-08-17 21:04:45 UTC
Post by sobriquet
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Well, not only did I happen to make it in the AMS 2025 Calendar. I
made the damn cover! Wow, that was unexpected. :^)
https://i.ibb.co/MsWt6Mc/ct-p0.jpg
I gave a shout out to C++! :^)
Awesome cover, Chris!
Thank you for the kind comment sobriquet. :^)